Monday, September 24, 2007

9/11 incident

I am an American woman living in New York and 9/11 has just happened. I’m reporting the incident to a news channel.“All I know is that I was walking down that path when I suddenly heard a loud noise followed by another which is no doubt the most terrible one I’ve ever heard in my life. I did not turn around to see what had gone wrong, I just ran as fast as I could to get to a secure place. Once I was in one, I saw what can be called as the most shocking sights. Two planes had crashed into the Twin Towers and there was a lot of smoke. People were running around like crazy. I could not take it and I collapsed to the ground. When I woke up I was in this civil hospital and everyone was talking about the terrorist attack. I know it was Osama bin Laden who did all this, I just know it. These Muslim terrorist won’t let us live peacefully. We should kill them all!”

No comments: